Sign in to follow this  
Hei

Hei's Staff Application.

Steam Name: Hei

SteamID: 76561198337040639

WKGaming's Server Hours: 4 - 10 hours

Discord Tag: Hei#6054

Timezone: NZST

Why do you feel you should be selected to join the WKGaming Staff Team?

I believe I should be accepted because the amount of staffing experience I have had. I have been staff on many servers in the staff (Both Rust and other games). I have a high interest in helping communities grow and I would like to see WK gaming grow. I would also bring maturity and also a little bit of humour towards the team. I have great team building experience and I love to develop friendships with others.

How do you feel you could benefit the community?

I believe that all communities should be welcoming and also a happy place for people to enjoy themselves throughout their time there. As a staff I would make sure all rules are set and if anyone were to break them, a punishment would be set into place. I would make sure to act in a responsible and friendly way to bring positive reputation not for only just the staff but the whole community

Thank You for taking time to read this.

I can commit to minimum 20  hours a week. When school stars in a month around 10-15.

I have had a great amount.  I have had on staffing experience on not just rust but many other games. 

* UnturnedFGN Network ( Feral Gaming Network) as a Trial Manager at one point and Dark Twilight as a global mod.
* Minecraft: Butter Gaming Network as a Head Admin and owned my own at one point.

* FiveM: CSRP (Carolina State RP) as a Trial Mod. 

Rust: 2 Servers that have recently closed. I was mod on one and Admin on another.